Saturday, July 15, 2006

The man

"I drink from the keg of glory, Donna, bring me the finest muffins and bagels in all the land."

"You know, I realize that as an adult not everyone shares my view of the world, and with an issue as hot as gun control I'm prepared to accept a lot of different points of view as being perfectly valid, but we can all get together on the grenade launcher, right? "

"A book which if I was stuck with it on a desert island I still wouldn't read it. "The Adventures of James C. Adams, Mountaineer and Grizzly Bear Hunter of California." I believe I would eat this book before I read it."

"Of course not, sir. You're a much bigger cotton candy ass than they are."

"Let me tell you why this is a dangerous area. Because I can't make decisions based on the fact that I like your smooth skin."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home